PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Hit Nintendo World today. My best scraggy impersonation.]ZPvYA10.png

Wow you live in a nice house.

This was actually taken at L'oratorio della Santissima Annunziata e del Santissimo Rosario in vietri sul mare. BUT YEAH IT'S HELLA NICE.

Edited by Roxas

[spoiler=Hit Nintendo World today. My best scraggy impersonation.]ZPvYA10.png

This was actually taken at L'oratorio della Santissima Annunziata e del Santissimo Rosario in vietri sul mare. BUT YEAH IT'S HELLA NICE.

Wow, your house has a long name!

China was great, guys.

sZq8Qpm.jpg?2

I would love to have shown you pictures of me being attacked by monkeys in Zhangjiajie, because I was dumb enough to munch on crackers in their presence, or attacked by the manliest monkey ever in Nanwan Monkey Island, because I got too close to his woman, but some guy stole my camera while I was off getting drunk alone on the streets of Xi'an; It's a great story, but not for here. All I have to prove that I went to China is my shirt, which in the red area, reads "Hunan University" (Changsha is shit; do not recommend), and my 2,000 sticks of incense I bought for 50 RMB (~$10 CDN), that I may or may not have accidentally smuggled into Canada.

I also have a lot of embarrassing cultural shock stories and other fun stories to tell, which are in my opinion, 1,000x better than pictures.

Edited by Maji

Depends on where you are, Beijing area is the typical "Chinese" cuisine, like noodles, greasy chicken stuff, and had the best vegetarian Buddhist restaurant ever. Hunan, ironically, seeing as how much I disliked Changsha had the best food, as everything was unbearably spicy, the way I like it. Apparently Hunan and Sichuan are the two spice capitals, so I might want to make it on over to Sichuan on my second trip to China.

Sanya, and the Hainan province in general was in the tropics, so basically every meal either was served with seafood, which I sadly did not eat, being a vegetarian, or amazing tropical fruits like coconuts, durian weird brown shelled bananas, mangos, pineapples and whatnot. The night beach culture was amazing, lots of Chinese BBQ and beer, and they have an all terrain karaoke mini Jeep that raids teenager parties. Also, salamanders in the bathroom, eww. Lastly, Xi'an was Xi'an, it was sort of like Beijing, only more traditional, non-westernized Chinese, and lots of vegetarian food in the Muslim district! Soya sauce is also apparently not a thing, as is cheese, I almost had an emotional breakdown over the latter fact.

Also, free, unlimited white rice for every meal anywhere, and 4RMB (75 cents CDN) beer wooo.

Edited by Maji

This is the only thread that Esme reads.

oh my god I think you're right

i propose a merge of the picture thread and the gay thread

gay picture thread

now that's something I can get behind

Is that Flandere or Raymoo

Waaaait Raymoo doesn't have a hat nm

Flandre.

wat Raymoo has those stuff on her arms.

Edited by Diancie